We give you a one-year guarantee for our MACHIA watches. Our one-year warranty covers material and manufacturing defects. In the event of a guarantee, we will grant you the following services of our choice:
- free clock repair or
- Free exchange of the watch for an equivalent item (possibly also a successor model if the original watch is no longer available).
The start of the period for calculating the warranty period is the date of purchase, which can also be found on the invoice and warranty card.
The guarantee only applies to consumers within the meaning of § 13 BGB, not to entrepreneurs within the meaning of § 14 BGB. According to Section 13 of the German Civil Code, a consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.
The territorial scope of the guarantee includes the Federal Republic of Germany and the member states of the European Union.
The guarantee does not apply to damage to our watches as a result of:
- improper handling and negligence (e.g. throwing, dropping)
- Use of force (e.g. hit, push, fall)
- environmental influences (e.g. moisture, water, dust, fire, heat, cold)
- Non-compliance with the operating instructions or the care instructions (e.g. non-observance of avoiding water contact)
- Unauthorized repair and modification
- Normal wear and aging of the materials used (e.g. bracelet)
[Last update 05.03.2023]